Sautéed yellow oyster mushrooms in cream
Recipe from Champignons Shiitake
- 300g of yellow oyster mushrooms
- 1 sprig of curly parsley, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 4 tbsp. of salted butter
- 4 tbsp. of 15% cooking cream
- salt & pepper
- Cut the base of the oyster mushrooms stems and slice into equal portions.
- In a non-stick pan melt the butter.
- Enter the mushrooms in butter and gently return during baking. Sauté a few minutes.
- Add the cream. Then lower the heat and add the parsley.
- Cook gently further 5 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste and serve over fresh bread baguette.