- 3 hard-boiled eggs*
- 1 can (170g / 6 oz) tuna
- 20 green pepper stuffed olives, or black olives finely sliced (optional)
- 1 tbsp choped parsley or herbs - HLF
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt, peper
- bread- Balade des douceurs or Grain de vie
- Shell eggs and mash with a fork
- Mix with other ingredients
- Spread on toasted bread or stuff bread rolls.
* The best way to make hard-boiled eggs is to place them in a pot of lightly vinegared cold water. As soon as the water boils, reduce heat and let simmer 10 min. Immediatly pass under cold water before shelling.
Simple and quick, by Gabrielle Jeanotte-Maranda