This entrée is one of Maggie's favourite
Les Folies bergères Cheese house.
- Brush each phyllo sheet with butter and pile them up.
- Drop a tablespoon of jam in the middle.
- Place brie on top.
- Drop annother tablespoon of jam.
- Close the phyllo bundle. You may twist the top and brush with more butter (this makes a nice and easy presentation).
- Place on an aluminum plate (we prefre recycling to cleaning...).
- Bake at 375C untill the phyllo turns brown (You can lower the heat and leave it longer to ensure the cheese is hot.
Serve as an aperitive with a good baguette and white wine!