L'Herboristerie La Fée des Bois Botanicals is a medicinal herb farm, established in Clarendon north, in the Pontiac, Outaouais. Our plant sanctuary is on a 70 acres beautiful piece of land, crossed by two small stream and surrounded by ancestral forests.
Our herbs are cultivated in the fields and forest using permaculture and biodynamic methods, which permits us to contribute to a positive impact on the biodiversity and a greater ecosystem balance by regenerating the soil health and some species.
Our mission is to share the scientific aspects and ancestral knowledge of herbs as medicine, food and everyday life support to cultivate wellness.
We offer you herb based products made from medicinal herbs and other ingredients from our farm and surroundings. All the agriculture is made by hand, from seed in the earth to harvesting. Herbs are then transfomed with great care in order to preserve the maximum amount of bio-compounds. Our products are all natural, using mostly glass and cardboard packaging, to make it as eco-friendly as possible.
Our products are hand made in our transformation kitchen on a small scale in order to obtain hight quality products. We always use first quality ingredients by giving priority to raw materials from our farm and local farmers, organic and fair-trade.
- organic plants from our farm
- organic honey and beeswx from our farm and beekeepers from the Pontiac
- organic apple cider vinegar from our farm and Ontario
- organic hemp oil from Ontario
- organic hydrolat from our farm
- organic essential oils from our farm and mainly from Québec
- organic sunflower oil from Québec
- butters from fair-trade and/or organic
-organic aloe vera gel from USA
- Sort by: